Join the conversation
If you’re a member of CCP, then this is your site, and we’re always looking for new ways to enable you to get involved and get your voice heard! Some recent developments include:
- We have just re-launched our research discussion forum, for anyone who is working on their research dissertation or simply interested in psychotherapy research. Full details are on our Community page, or click Forum (under Community) and read the Introduction.
- If you have an entry in our Directory of services, you can now update the details yourself! It’s very straightforward, and there’s a step-by-step illustrated guide on our Messages page.
- You can also now contribute to the CCP website in the form of book reviews, poetry, news, messages, research or event announcements! All you need to know is in the step-by-step illustrated guide on our Documents page.
So do join in and get involved! And if you’ve any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New look for the site
You’ve probably already spotted that the site looks different! It’s a new WordPress “theme”, so all the content is still exactly the same; it’s just the design that’s changed.
There are a few things still to sort out (e.g. relevant images), but I hope you’ll agree that the site already looks more professional than it did before. And in due course there are lots of possibilities for further enhancements.
If you’re a member of CCP, I need your help with this; please send me (email@example.com) any good-quality images or other content that you’d like to see on the site, and I’ll do my best to include them!
New directory of members
We’ve just released an updated directory of CCP members, in a new format that’s easier for you to use and easier for us to update. Visit our Services page and see what you think!
If you’re a member of CCP, please do have a look at your entry and check that it’s correct. If there’s anything that needs changing (or if for some reason your entry is missing), please contact the Beeleaf office and let us know.
New documents for download
We’ve just added three new documents for download from the Community page:
- Supervisor’s Final Report (for the Diploma and for UKCP registration)
- UKCP Ethical Principles and Code of Professional Conduct
- Supervisor’s Handbook 2011
If you have any questions about BeeLeaf and CCP standards and processes, it